2017 was an amazing year for us at Uberflip! A lot of exciting changes, growth and major milestones! Time flies by when you're working hard and having fun!
As we welcome 2018 with open hearts and arms, we also want to reflect back on a really special year we had.
One of our core values is "Give Back" which is really special to all our Uberflippers. This initiative means that each year Uberflip has committed to giving back 1% of our new revenue each year to a variety of charities and organizations.
We were able to take part in SO many incredible and important initiatives in 2017, all of which were organizations and charities that hit close to home. Here is a round up of all we did to #giveback this past year, and we can't wait to see what's to come in 2018!:
- Ronald Mcdonald House
- Startupong (donations going to SickKids)
- Get REAL
- Toronto Pride
- SickKids through our ConEx conference
- Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer
- Silver Creek Preschool Charity Golf Tournament
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
- T.O Tech Gives Back
- Adam's House Sponsoring families in our community for the holidays